In our Wedding Course for Everyone, you'll receive 5 Essential Wedding Flower Video Design Tutorials and much much more:
- Hand-Tied Bouquet Tutorial
- Wired Boutonniere Tutorial
- Corsage Tutorial
- Centerpiece Tutorial
- Ceremony Floral Spray & Arch Attachment Tutorial
Who is this Online Class For?
This Wedding Class is for anyone who wants to learn how to make flowers professionally, whether it's for a special event (like your own wedding) or it's to change careers. This class is perfect for people of all backgrounds in floral and experience levels. When we created this course, we wanted to make an affordable set of classes to give the DIY Wedding couple the skills they needed to make the "Essential" flowers for a wedding...bouquet, boutonnière, corsage, centerpiece and ceremony display (floral spray). Here are some of the people who would benefit from this class immensely:
- DIY Wedding Couples
- Friends & Family of DIY Wedding Couples (calling all you Aunties out there!!!)
- Floral Designers
- Wedding Planners
- Event Planners
- Career Changers
- Floral Enthusiasts
- Flower Shop Owners
- Flower Shop Workers
What Experience Do I Need Before I Take this Course?
No experience working with flowers in needed before you take this course. We walk you through all you need to know before making each floral design.
Flower Duet's Essential Wedding Flowers Workshop offers everything you'll need to learn to create beautiful and successful flowers for a wedding ceremony and reception.
In addition to the step-by-step video tutorials and tip sheets for Bouquets, Boutonnières, Corsages, Centerpieces and Floral Sprays, we include:
- Wedding Flower Checklist - You can download and edit yourself!
- The 15 MOST Trending Wedding Flowers
- Tips on How to Choose the Freshest Flowers for 25 different flowers
- How to Condition Flowers so they Last a Long Time
- Professional Floral Tips and Techniques throughout Each Lesson
- How to Transport Flowers to the Ceremony and Reception
- Resources on Where to Purchase Fresh Flowers
- The Basic Floral Supply list with links on where to purchase
- Ideas on How to Save Money by Repurposing Flower Designs
- Flower Recipes for all the Tutorials
- How to Clean Roses so they Last a long time
- BONUS section on Hydrangeas - the most popular wedding flower of the past decade
We are LIVE with this course!
Enroll now to be the first to take our Essentials Wedding Flowers Workshop and take advantage of our EARLYBIRD discount code to save! You'll receive 20% off the full price!
Sisters Casey (Coleman) Schwartz and Kit (Coleman) Wertz began their floral design business in 1999. We started Flower Duet as a part-time weekend business after Casey had retired from designing flowers on luxury cruise ships around the world and Kit had immersed herself in floral design courses for a few years. We love creating custom wedding flowers for all types of brides and grooms, directing corporate team-building reward events for large and small companies and teaching flower arranging to budding floral designers and the dedicated floral enthusiast. Flower Duet has been our full-time passion for the last decade and it shows as we are preferred floral vendors at many premium wedding and event venues throughout Los Angeles.
Sought-after guest speakers, creators of special event flowers for clients all over Southern California, teachers of our flower arranging classes around greater Los Angeles, we've been floral instructors at The Huntington Library, Art Museum and Botanical Gardens, for the past 12 years. Kit and Casey have been featured in national publications including The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post and Florists' Review Magazine and appeared on television including the Hallmark Channel, DIY Network, PBS, and Fox5 San Diego.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
This course IS LIVE!!! We put all the finishing touches on every tutorial and tip sheet.
Use the code EARLYBIRD during our early enroll period and you'll receive a 20% discount.
Enroll now to be the first to complete our Essentials Wedding Flowers Workshop!